Friday, September 17, 2010

The Perfect Jean

I was walking around Hayes Valley and walked into Duke et Duchess.  It's a cool boutique shop which sells graphic t-shirts, long sleeve button down shirts, jackets, accessories and ,best of all,  jeans for both men and women.

Duke et Duchess sells an assortment of jeans so I decided to try one from their own label and another from one of many labels they carry.  Now, I've always claimed to be a diehard Levi's fan.  But lately, none of the Levi's cuts have been fitting me well at all.  The Duke et Duchess cut Fernando fit like a glove and the denim was soft and comfortable to the touch.  If I can look in the mirror and know I look good in what I am trying on, I buy it...so I bought 2 pair of Fernando jeans at Duke et Duchess.

What's your favorite brand, and fit of jeans?

Duke et Duchess
528 Hayes St
San Francisco, CA 94102-4214
(415) 431-3555






No comments:

Post a Comment