Monday, October 11, 2010

Fashion: It's a Man Bag NOT a Murse!

Until there's a better name for it, it's a Man Bag not a Murse.  I've been carrying a man bag for years.  Why? Because it's functional.  I don't like shoving my personal effects in my pockets.  A man bag keeps everything organized.  I've had my man bag for about 10 years now.  I bought it at Banana Republic.  It's very practical.  Military green with a flap and functional buckle.  It's great for traveling (hard to pick pocket).  The inside zippered pocket can fit my wallet, mobile phone, and passport.  The main compartment can house my sunglass and eye glass cases, mobile adaptor/charger and small purchases (like and iPad if I had one) while the front pocket acts as my mini medicine cabinet (allergy pills, excedrin, eye drops, and altoids).  The back pocket has enough room for maps and a phrase book.  So there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment