Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sports: America's Favorite Past Time

This is how Danielle wears a baseball cap.
The first time I was at a baseball game was the 3rd grade during a school field trip.  The San Francisco Giants were playing at Candlestick Park...they lost.  It was also the last time, until June 6th, 2011 when I attended my second baseball game with my friends.  This time it was at AT&T Park and the Giants were playing Washington.


Kelly - "Who's up for some beer?"
The best part about going to a baseball game is getting to hang out with friends and just have a blast eating hot dogs, drinking beer, and cheering on the team. This game was special because it was first baseball game for my friends Kelly Dessoye,Vivek Mohan Kumar and Danielle Cheifetz.  Although it was Danielle and Kelly's  first game, growing up in America they were familiar with baseball. Vivek on the other hand, is from Dubai where there is no baseball.  My friends and I had a lot of fun explaining the rules to him throughout the game.  Mind you, none of us are die hard baseball fans, but there's just something awesome about watching a friend's enthusiasm grow about a past time that most of us take for granted.

Vivek's 1st game & 1st churro.
Oh, yeah...the Giants won!!!  13 innings, but they won!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment